As soon as you have registered online, you and any accompanying family members can take advantage of the services, information and offers provided by the Welcome Centre:
- You will receive an online package before you arrive in Bochum containing all the important information you need for your research period (practical information, a checklist of all formalities, important addresses, contacts and much more).
- We will answer any questions about your stay in Bochum in advance.
- You can receive the Welcome Centre Newsletter if you wish, containing current appointment dates and invitations to events.
- You will receive a Bochum welcome package on your arrival.
- If you require assistance when dealing with the formalities or would like someone to accompany you to the various authorities, you can contact our team of student tutors who will be pleased to help you.
- You are free to make full use of the International Lounge from the moment you arrive in Bochum.
- We will be pleased to put you in contact with other visiting researchers.
- We will display your photo and research profile in RUB's International Researchers' Gallery if you wish.
Partly translated by: Dr. Lynda Lich-Knight, ResearchComm Ltd.