Graduation grants for international students
The International Office of RUB offers graduation grants funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for the summer term 2017.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS ENDS ON 29 MARCH 2017
The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the summer term 2017.
- effected good to very good performances during their studies.
- are reliant on financial support during their final phase of study.
The scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
How to apply:
It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Joana Dewender within the application deadline:
Departments' confirmation SoSe 2017
- certificate of enrolment for the summer term 2017
- copy of residence permit (for non EU-students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- RUB University lecturer's letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Joana Dewender by the lecturer)
- optional: certificate about social committment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Please take a look to our FAQ-list on the right hand side as well.
The scholarships will be provided from April until July 2017. The grants will be awarded by a selection committee of the International Office with special consideration of good performances during the previous studies and financial needs.