Financial support for students in the final phase of their studies (Studienabschlusshilfe)
During the Winter Semester 2012, RUBiss will be awarding financial support to selected international students at RUB who are in their final semester. This financial support is known as "Studiensbschlusshilfe" and can be provided for four months (in this case October 2012 - January 2013). International students can apply if they will be completing their degree this semester and are experiencing financial difficulties. There will be no more than 6 Abschlusshilfen awarded this semester and the successful candidates will be chosen by a selection panel from the International Office.
- Download the application form and fill it in
- Attach the required documents. These are:
- Page 4 of the application form "Bestätigung des Fachbereichs". This needs to be signed by your examination office (Prüfungsamt)
- An up-to-date certificate of enrolment (Studienbescheinigung)
- A photocopy of your visa
- A transcript of records for the last 2 semesters
- A CV with a photo
- A letter of recommendation from a university lecturer/supervisor
Please come to the International Office in person and hand in the completed documents to Ms. Stücken (SH 1/86)
Please come by personally. We cannot accept applications submitted via post or email.
You can only hand in your application during Frau Stücken's office hours which are:
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 12:00pm and 2:00 - 3:00pm!!!
Deadline for applications: 12 October 2012