Ruhr-Universität Bochum has partner universities all over the world. You can come to Bochum for a study visit for one or two semesters via the partnership programmes. You'll find further information about the partner universities here:
Your Path to RUB
- Apply for an exchange programme at your home university.
- If you are accepted onto the exchange programme, your home university or the organisation funding your grant will send RUB's International Office confirmation of your exchange visit.
- You will receive a welcome email from us with the link to the pre-registration form. Please fill in the pre-registration form.
- Please send the following documents to RUB's International Office by email:
- Curriculum vitae with passport photo (please use the Europass template)
- Transcript of academic records
- Copy of ID card/passport
Students who will be carrying out the Double Degree Master Programme 'Mechanical Engineering/Economics' with CDHK also need to send a
- Higher education entrance qualification
- Bachelor's degree certificate
After you have filled in the pre-registration form and sent the required documents to Ruhr-Universität Bochum, you will receive your acceptance letter.