ERASMUS AT RUB
You would like to study at Ruhr-Universität Bochum for one or two semesters via the Erasmus Programme? Please have a look at our map to find out if a bilateral agreement exists between your home university and Ruhr-Universität Bochum:
Your Path to RUB
- Apply for an exchange programme at your home university.
- If you are accepted onto the exchange programme, your home university or the organisation funding your grant will send RUB's International Office confirmation of your exchange visit.
- You will receive a welcome email from us with the link to the pre-registration form. Please fill in the pre-registration form.
- Please send the following documents to RUB's International Office by email:
- Curriculum vitae with passport photo (please use the Europass template)
- Transcript of academic records
- Copy of ID card/passport
- if required: certificate of German language (if we require a language certificate, we will inform you by email)
After you have filled in the pre-registration form and sent the required documents to Ruhr-Universität Bochum, you will receive your acceptance letter.