View of the Forum and the Audimax

Admission and Registration for exchange students

After you have completed the pre-enrolment process online and RUB has received your documents, you will receive your acceptance letter.

After your arrival in Bochum you will need to enrol personally at the HZO-Building on campus. You will receive detailed information about time and place of the enrolment by email. Please bring the following documents:

  1. Admission letter

  2. ID card/passport

  3. Confirmation of health insurance
    (European students need to show their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or "provisional certificate"; Turkish students need to show the T/A 11 form - all other students have to take out a German health insurance policy or their international health insurance policy has to be confirmed as valid in Germany).

After enrolment

After enrolment you will receive a bank transfer form to pay the semester contribution fee. Please transfer the amount as soon as possible.

RUBiss Logo


Giedre Jukneviciute

Magdalena Rooch


First Steps at RUB   (2.9 MB)

Health insurance   (103.4 kB)


Like us on Facebook!