German Language Requirements
The course language at Ruhr-Universität Bochum is German - Individual application procedures apply for the International Degree Programmes in English. For successful studies a high standard of German language skills
are required which are to be proved by one of the following examinations:
- TestDaF with the grades 4 x 4 or 16 points
- DSH examination (level 2 or 3)
- ZOP examination, KDS, GDS or Certificate C2 of the Goethe-Institut
- German language diploma - DSD - II
- ÖSD language diploma - C1
- a completed study programm in German studies or philology
Application without sufficient language skills
You can apply for a German course. The Ruhr-Universität Bochum offers German courses beginning with Level A2. That means that you need to have some basic knowledge already. Level A1 has to be finished beforehand.
Please note: the German language courses have fees!
Applications can be submitted from 15 May until 15 July 2013.